Burke, Thigpen named to NCET Board
March 8, 2018
Jonathan Burke and Kurt Thigpen have been re-elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces educational and networking events to help people explore businesses and technology.
Burke, an independent financial planner specializing in business and estate planning, was re-elected as NCET's vice president of audio-visual.
Thigpen, chief executive officer of Ace Studios, a multimedia marketing startup, was re-elected vice president of e-mail services.
Trending In: People
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- NV Energy Foundation to donate $30K to nonprofits
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development