Chase International adds trio to northern Nevada offices
February 13, 2017
Elvira Antonova, Lyndi Newbry, and Jill Larson have joined the northern Nevada offices of Chase International as real estate agents.
Antonova will work out of Chase's Reno office.
She has previous experience working in the real estate industry.
Newbry will work out of Chase's Sparks office.
Newbry has 14 years experience working as a real estate agent and broker. She also has a background in finance, risk management, and claims.
She is also an alumnus of the Sparks Citizen's Leadership Academy, as well as a member of the Budget and Finance Committee at the Reno-Sparks Association of Realtors.
Recommended Stories For You
Larson will serve in Chase's Carson Valley offices.
She has previous working in real estate and has owned her own business, Carson City CrossFit.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city