Chase International agents attend Luxury Portfolio International Summit
April 5, 2018
Agents from Chase International recently attended the Luxury Portfolio International Summit Jan. 29-31 in Las Vegas.
Attending on behalf of Chase were Donna Spear and Rob and Dana Coons from the Reno office and Kerry Donovan, Megan Warren, Adele Lucas and Trinkie Watson from Chase's various Lake Tahoe offices.
Donovan, Chase International's vice president of luxury, took part in a panel discussion about the changing expectations of luxury consumers and how the global trajectory of wealth has affected purchasing decisions.
The invitation-only event was open exclusively to sales associates who specialize in the luxury market and whose firms are affiliated with Luxury Portfolio International, the luxury face of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
Trending In: People
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Senate votes to repeal GOED’s authority to give business tax breaks
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- Nevada State Bank among several to be honored with Nevada SBA Lender Awards
- Nevada paid sick leave bill easily passes first hurdle