Cherie Jamason alters role at Food Bank of Northern Nevada
February 1, 2017
Cherie Jamason, president and CEO of the Food Bank of Northern Nevada (FBNN), will be moving into a more strategic role to work on long-term hunger solutions in the community, especially with Truckee Meadows Healthy Communities (TMHC).
Jamason will not be leaving the FBNN, but will instead be working full time on the second part of the Food Bank's Mission – solving hunger for tomorrow through community partnership.
The FBNN's board is undertaking a national search for a new president/CEO and hopes to have someone in place by June. Interested persons can make a confidential inquiry to Robert Fisher at 415-765-6584, or at email@example.com.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city