Chris Anderson, Manhard Consulting
December 8, 2017
Chris Anderson has been appointed project manager in the Reno office of Manhard Consulting, a nationwide engineering and surveying firm.
Anderson, who has worked 22 years in the civil engineering industry, previously held management positions in multi-disciplinary civil engineering, business and land development and client relations.
He majored in environmental resources engineering while attending Humboldt State University.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing