City National Bank hires Stacy Asteriadis
May 19, 2017
Stacy Asteriadis has been hired as relationship manager for City National Bank's northern Nevada branches in Reno, Carson City and Minden.
Asteriadis, who has nearly 35 years of experience in the banking and financial services industries, previously served as a licensed mortgage loan originator for Axia Home Loans and client advisory associate with Whittier Trust Company.
She is a member of the Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors,
Asteriadis earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from the Reno branch of University of Phoenix. She also attended the Cannon Financial Institute at Pepperdine University. Asteriadis holds several certifications including Certified Trust and Financial Advisory (CFTA) designation, and Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) certification.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal