Cole Mortensen promoted by the Nevada Department of Transportation
March 1, 2018
Cole Mortensen has been promoted to assistant director of engineering for the Nevada Department of Transportation.
He replaces John Terry, who is retiring from NDOT after approximately 20 years at the organization.
Mortensen began his NDOT career in 2002 as an associate engineer in the roadway design division, before spending six years in the structures and bridge arena and advancing into project management roles in 2009.
He earned bachelor's and master's degrees in civil engineering from UNR and is a registered civil engineer in Nevada and California.
Trending In: People
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada