Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Northern Nevada
December 21, 2017
Lindsey Juriaan of Nevada Commercial Services was named 2018 president of the board of directors for the Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) of Northern Nevada.
Other elected board members are Denise Barcomb, Ticor Title, president elect; Julie Ott, Carter-Ott Appraisal, secretary; and Cindy Buchanan, Wells Fargo Bank, treasurer.
Andy Tourin, First Centennial Title Company, is past president.
Named as directors were Tomi Jo Lynch, SVN; Alicia Roman, Tangled Roots, Inc.; MaryAnn Omohundro, First American Title; Brynn Bertucci, US Bank; Heather Ashbridge, NSDC; Megan Fogarty, Holland & Hart LLP; Megan Mathias, Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union; Elizabeth Fielder, Fielder Law, Ltd.; and Gigi Chisel, Lewis Management Corp.
Janet Chubb, Kaempfer Crowell, was named board counsel.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing