Comstock Insurance Agencies makes staff announcements
May 16, 2017
Courtney Coberly, and Nicholas Harvey have joined the staff at Comstock Insurance Agencies.
Coberly was hired as a sales agent focusing on personal lines insurance.
She previously operated a local agency for a national insurance carrier and began her career as an insurance inspector. She has nearly 10 years experience in the industry.
Harvey was hired as a sales agent focusing on commercial insurance.
He earned his undergraduate degree in English from the University of Nevada, Reno.
In addition, Heidi Avery, a liaison at Comstock focusing on marketing and website content, has passed the Insurance Property & Casualty state Exam and acquired her resident producer license.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire