Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
April 5, 2018
Courtney Meredith and Britton Griffith have been selected as part of the Reno People Project, a celebration on people past and present who have shaped Reno's 150th birthday.
Meredith is a first generation Nevadan and currently the chief designer of Design on the Edge, a boutique family-owned design firm that she and her husband co-founded by herself and her husband. Over the past 17 years of her career, she has won over 57 awards for graphic design and business on both a local and regional level.
Griffith is vice president for Reno Engineering, a development services company celebrating over 23 years in the Northern Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tahoe ski resorts report 3 feet of snow; another 3-6 feet possible by Sunday