David Millar, Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs, Inc.
November 30, 2017
David Millar, a financial analyst in Reno, has been elected treasurer of the board for Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs, Inc.
Millar has served on the board since 2016.
Second Start aims to find innovation and improve its programs for special needs education programs in Northern California and Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Northern Nevada’s first-ever freestanding ER coming to Northwest Reno