David Millar, Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs, Inc.
November 30, 2017
David Millar, a financial analyst in Reno, has been elected treasurer of the board for Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs, Inc.
Millar has served on the board since 2016.
Second Start aims to find innovation and improve its programs for special needs education programs in Northern California and Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Moana Nursery promotes David Squier
- Stan Wilmoth wins banker of year award; NNBV people briefs for Oct. 2018
- Bob Francl joins Nevada State Development Corporation board; NNBV people briefs for Sept. 2018
- Derek Beauvais new CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters: people briefs, week of May 7
- ITS Logistics Staff
- Dermody Properties Foundation donates more than $150K in 2018 grants
- 38 to take part in Reno + Sparks Chamber’s Legacy Leadership Program next year
- ‘The Jesse’ to open in former Lincoln Lounge location on 4th Street
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)