David R. Tina, National Association of Realtors
November 30, 2017
David R. Tina, a former president of both the statewide Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR) and the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR), has been nominated to serve as a National Association of Realtors (NAR) regional vice president.
As the only candidate nominated for this position by NAR leaders, Tina will be officially elected to the position by January. He will then represent NAR's Rocky Mountain Region on NAR's 2020 Board of Directors, representing the states of Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Tina's nomination was announced in November during NAR's Realtors Conference & Expo in Chicago.
Trending In: People
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Spaghetti Bowl project: Reno airport freeway ramp to be preserved
- Northern Nevada’s first-ever freestanding ER coming to Northwest Reno