David R. Tina, National Association of Realtors
November 30, 2017
David R. Tina, a former president of both the statewide Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR) and the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR), has been nominated to serve as a National Association of Realtors (NAR) regional vice president.
As the only candidate nominated for this position by NAR leaders, Tina will be officially elected to the position by January. He will then represent NAR's Rocky Mountain Region on NAR's 2020 Board of Directors, representing the states of Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Tina's nomination was announced in November during NAR's Realtors Conference & Expo in Chicago.
Trending In: People
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)