Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine names interim chair
May 10, 2017
Neda Etezadi-Amoli, M.D., has been named interim chair for the newly-developed Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine.
Working in partnership with Renown Health, St. Mary's Medical Group and community physicians, Etezadi-Amoli will build a department committed to teaching and addressing the health care needs of women in northern Nevada.
A 2002 alumna of UNR Med, Etezadi-Amoli was previously in private practice with OB GYN Associates in Reno for seven years.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered