Dickson Realty’s Rowe earns student MBA honor
May 15, 2017
Kylie Rowe, vice president of relocation and corporate services at Dickson Realty, was recognized as an outstanding MBA student at the University of Reno, College of Business Graduate Student Banquet on May 12.
Rowe, along with two other MBA students, received the award for her work in the MBA program. Each student had the highest cumulative GPA in the program.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered