Dominique P. Monnet, PDL BioPharma, Inc.
September 14, 2017
Dominique P. Monnet has been appointed president of PDL BioPharma, Inc., in Incline Village.
Monnet, who has more than 30 years experience in the biotech/pharma industry, previously served as senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Alexion Pharmaceuticals. He also was a senior executive at Amgen Inc., where he served in commercial leadership positions in the U.S. and internationally, including vice president and general manager for Amgen's Inflammation Business Unit. He served as vice president and head of Amgen's Global Marketing and Commercial Development. Monnet also held positions in commercial management and global marketing at Schering-Plough, including general manager of its affiliate in the UK and Republic of Ireland-Ciba-Geigy and Alza Corp.
Monnet earned a business degree from EDHEC Business School in Lille, France, and an MBA from INSEAD in Fontainebleau, France.
Trending In: People
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Have we reached a housing peak in Reno-Sparks? (opinion)
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Economic experts: Nevada fastest state for growing job development
- 5 reasons why your business should be on Instagram (social buzz column)