Dress for Success Reno-Northern Nevada names this year’s board
March 22, 2018
Britton Griffith, vice president of development for Reno Engineering has been named president of Dress for Success Reno-Northern Nevada, an affiliate of Dress for Success Worldwide, the international not-for-profit that provides support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Also named to the board of directors were: Clara Andriola, executive director of the Reno Rodeo Foundation, board vice-president; Ashley C. Nikkel, associate attorney for, Parsons Behle and Latimer, board secretary; Kim Kandaras, controller of , Walton's Funerals and Cremations, board treasurer; and Diane Gandy, president of, Nevada Hotel and Lodging Association, board director.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered