EDAWN announces new members of the board of directors
February 13, 2017
Named to the board of directors for the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada were: Keith Burrows, Sierra Integrated Systems; Charlene Bybee, City of Sparks; Bryan Gay Grand Sierra Resort; Robert Goldberg, GTG Capital Partners; Len Savage, Savage and Son; and Abbi Whitaker, The Abbi Agency.
Outgoing board members were: John Farahi, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa; Pat Flynn, Peppermill Resort Spa Casino; Lee Gibson, Regional Transportation Commission; Mike Russell, United Construction; Tony Slonim, Renown Health; and Kevin Stroupe, Clark & Sullivan Construction.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city