Edward Jones’ Saiz earns Accredited Asset Management Specialist designation
May 15, 2017
Neil E. Saiz of the financial services firm Edward Jones has achieved the Accredited Asset Management Specialist professional designation. Saiz completed the Accredited Asset Management Specialist, or AAMS®, Professional Education Program from the Denver-based College for Financial Planning.
Saiz works out of Edward Jones' office at 2484 Wingfield Hills Road, Suite 100, in Sparks.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered