Eldorado Resorts Inc. makes staff announcements
May 4, 2017
Anthony L. Carano has been named chief operating officer of Eldorado Resorts, Inc. while Edmund L. Quatmann, Jr. has been appointed chief legal officer.
Prior to joining Eldorado Resorts in September 2014, Carano was an attorney at the Nevada law firm of McDonald Carano Wilson, LLP where his practice was devoted primarily to transactional, gaming and regulatory law. Carano holds a juris doctor from University of San Francisco, School of Law; has a Master of Business Administration in finance from University of San Francisco, School of Business; and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in business management from University of Nevada, Reno.
Prior to joining Isle of Capri in 2008, Quatmann served as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary for iPCS, Inc., a NASDAQ-traded telecommunications company. Quatmann is a graduate of Purdue University and earned his law degree from St. Louis University School of Law.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks apartment rents soaring; monthly average tops $1,300 in Q2
- Tesla awards $1.5 million for education in Nevada
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Marshalls, HomeGoods store coming to Sparks; 120 new jobs expected
- After $10 sale, Reno’s historic Borland-Clifford House ready for move