Employers Holdings, Inc. appoints Tracey Berg
February 1, 2017
Tracey Berg has been appointed executive vice president, chief information officer for Employers Holdings, Inc., a company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries.
Berg most recently served as senior vice president and chief information officer for West Bend Mutual Insurance Company in West Bend, Wis., from 2008 until 2017. She also served as second vice president, strategy and architecture and second vice president, application development for Assurant, Inc.
Berg earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota and a Master of Business Administration from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city