Erin Roeder promoted by KAP Group
May 19, 2017
Erin Roeder has been promoted to principal in the Reno office of KAP Group, a firm that provides capital raising and investor relations advisory services to the private equity industry.
Roeder joined KAP in 2013. She also previously served as vice president at Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management (now part of The Carlyle Group), and as senior vice president for neighborhood development at Trinity Real Estate.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal