Felicity Muth, University of Nevada, Reno
October 12, 2017
Felicity Muth, a postdoctoral fellow in biology at the University of Nevada, Reno, has been named a fellow for the 2017 fellows for L'Oréal US For Women in Science.
Muth, whose research focuses on animal behavior and cognition, will be given a $60,000 grant to fund her postdoctoral research. This will allow her to hire a research assistant and purchase equipment.
Trending In: People
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno