Felicity Muth, University of Nevada, Reno
October 12, 2017
Felicity Muth, a postdoctoral fellow in biology at the University of Nevada, Reno, has been named a fellow for the 2017 fellows for L'Oréal US For Women in Science.
Muth, whose research focuses on animal behavior and cognition, will be given a $60,000 grant to fund her postdoctoral research. This will allow her to hire a research assistant and purchase equipment.
Trending In: People
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno
- RSAR: Median price of $395K indicates market correction, not a bubble
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold