Gilman retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC
March 29, 2018
Lance Gilman has been retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC in northern Nevada.
Blockchains purchased 67,000 acres at the Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center east of Reno-Sparks, a project Gilman has developed along with partner Don Roger Norman.
Gilman will assist Blockchains in coordinating development, infrastructure, land planning, government relations, and marketing.
Kris Thompson, who has served alongside Gilman at TRIC, will have a similar role with Gilman at Blockchains.
Trending In: People
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Coldwell Banker Select Property Management merges with Carson Properties
- Rob Galloway named publisher of Nevada Appeal
- Biggest Little Warehouse: Inside outdoor giant Patagonia’s massive Reno operations