Gilman retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC
March 29, 2018
Lance Gilman has been retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC in northern Nevada.
Blockchains purchased 67,000 acres at the Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center east of Reno-Sparks, a project Gilman has developed along with partner Don Roger Norman.
Gilman will assist Blockchains in coordinating development, infrastructure, land planning, government relations, and marketing.
Kris Thompson, who has served alongside Gilman at TRIC, will have a similar role with Gilman at Blockchains.
Trending In: People
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno
- Sex under scrutiny: Lyon’s brothels continue without Dennis Hof
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)