Gilman retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC
March 29, 2018
Lance Gilman has been retained as development and marketing coordinator for Blockchains, LLC in northern Nevada.
Blockchains purchased 67,000 acres at the Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center east of Reno-Sparks, a project Gilman has developed along with partner Don Roger Norman.
Gilman will assist Blockchains in coordinating development, infrastructure, land planning, government relations, and marketing.
Kris Thompson, who has served alongside Gilman at TRIC, will have a similar role with Gilman at Blockchains.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered