October 28, 2016
Grant Sims has been hired as assistant vice president and sales manager for Northern Nevada Operations of Ticor Title Co.
Sims previously managed a local title insurance company in the 1990's while serving on the Washoe County Commission and Reno City Council. In 1999, he moved on to be manager of economic development for Sierra Pacific Power Company. Since 2008, he has been working in the commercial and residential real estate industry.
Grant has been involved with various organizations including: Reno/Sparks Chamber of Commerce, Caughlin Ranch Homeowner Associations, WIN, EDAWN, NAIOP, CREW, CCIM, Reno Rotary, and Downtown Improvement Association.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones