Greater Nevada Credit Union promotes Wheeler, Rios
August 4, 2017
Thomas Wheeler and Kyla Rios have been promoted by Greater Nevada Credit Union (GNCU).
Wheeler was named consumer lending and outreach manager.
He has more than 14 years of business development experience, including three years as GNCU's sales supervisor for consumer lending. In his new role, he will oversee GNCU's consumer lending sales and underwriting, and the Member Outreach team.
Wheeler serves on the Northern Nevada League of Credit Union's Board of Governors and volunteers for Future Business Leaders of America, Junior Achievement, and the Business to Education Partnership Council.
Rios has been named the new Branch Operations Manager.
She has been with GNCU for more than 14 years and started her career as a Member Service Representative at the Eagle Station branch in Carson City. In her most recent position she managed the Member Resource Center (MRC), which assists GNCU members via phone.
Recommended Stories For You
Rios also volunteers with Junior Achievement.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots