October 21, 2016
Gregg Carano has been appointed general manager of Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort in Chester, W.V., a property owned by Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Carano, who has more than 30 years experience in gaming and hospitality, most recently served as executive vice president of food and beverage for Eldorado Resorts. He also was director of food and beverage, director of customer development and senior vice president of food and beverage for the company, as well as serving as general manager of both Circus Circus Reno and Eldorado Resort Casino Reno.
Carano has been named Restaurateur of the Year by the Nevada Restaurant Association and the Nevada Hotel Motel Association.
Carano graduated from the Culinary Institute of America and earned a bachelor's of arts degree in hotel and restaurant management from Florida International University.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots