Harold Chotiner, M.D.
October 21, 2016
Harold Chotiner, M.D., an obstetrician, gynecologist and fertility specialist, has joined Saint Mary's Women's Health Center.
Dr. Chotiner previously served as director of gynecology and chief of reproductive endocrinology at Scott and White Clinic in College Station, Texas. He also founded the Greater Nevada Women's Group and serves as clinical associate professor at the University of Nevada School of Medicine and Touro University Medical Center in Vallejo, Calif.
Dr. Chotiner attended medical school and completed an internship at State University of New York in Brooklyn, N.Y. He went on to finish his obstetrics and gynecology residency at North Carolina Memorial Hospital in Chapel Hill, N.C. followed by a fellowship in endocrinology and reproductive physiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Trending In: People
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno