Holland and Hart attorneys named to Chambers USA list
May 30, 2017
Six attorneys in the Reno and Carson City law offices of Holland & Hart were recognized in the 2017 Chambers USA list.
Attorneys recognized were:
Reno: Bryce C. Alstead, environment; Fritz Battcher, corporate/commercial; Karen D. Dennison, real estate; and David A. Garcia, corporate/commercial.
Carson City: Scott Scherer, gaming & licensing; and Frederick J. Schmidt, environment.
Dennison and Garcia also earned Band 1 rankings within their practice area.
In addition, three practice areas recognized in the Nevada law office of Holland & Hart: corporate/M&A – Band 1; litigation: general commercial, and real estate in Band 2.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire