Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Northern Nevada/Tahoe Chapter 89 Board of Directors
December 8, 2017
Vanessa Wood with Nevada Commercial Services was named 2018 president of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Northern Nevada/Tahoe Chapter 89's Board of Directors.
Other officers include Brittany Diehl, Nevada Commercial Services, president-elect; Griselda Prokasky, Kromer Investments, secretary; and Claire Petrie, RED Development's Outlets at Sparks, treasurer. Roland Montoya of Kromer Investments, is past president.
Other elected board members are Casey Diamond, Gaston & Wilkerson Management Group; Dresden Diehl, Nevada Commercial Services; Corry Castaneda, Dickson Commercial Group; Stephanie Medellin, Kromer Investments; Teri Johnson, M3 Property Management; Jennifer Vogt, Nevada Commercial Services; and Ashleigh Johns, Kromer Investments.
Members at large are: Krista Lane, Rentpath; Kim Brown, Signature Landscapes; and Danett Michelini, ForRent.com.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason