Ira M. Gostin
October 28, 2016
Ira M. Gostin, chief marketing officer for 120 West Strategic Communications, has been named president of the board of directors for Second Start Inc. Learning Disabilities Programs.
Gostin joined the board in 2015.
Second Start Inc. Learning Disabilities Programs operates schools in California and Nevada, including The Newton Learning Center in Reno, a non-public school that works with students with learning disabilities.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones