J.J. Stewart joins the Reno office of Balsiger Insurance
February 28, 2017
Jun Jie (J.J.) Stewart has been hired as a risk manager in the Reno office of Balsiger Insurance.
Stewart, who was born and raised in China, has previous sales and program management experience while working in the gaming industry.
She earned a bachelor's of science degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, as well as her property/casualty/life/health insurance licenses.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city