Jamie Flanagan promoted by Nevada State Bank
April 5, 2018
Jamie Flanagan has been named assistant vice president and branch manager of Nevada State Bank's branch at 500 E. Prater Way in Sparks.
Flanagan, who has more than 16 years of banking experience, began her career in finance in 1999 and moved into the banking industry in 2002. She joined Nevada State Bank in 2010 as branch manager of the bank's Winnemucca location and then relocated from Reno.
Flanagan has served on multiple boards, including the Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce and the Humboldt County Debt Management Commission.
Trending In: People
- Dave Archer honored with ‘Dave Archer Day’ – NNBV people briefs for Nov. 2018
- John Cobourn
- PEOPLE: J. Brin Gibson, First Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Nevada Attorney General
- Daniel Farahi appointed to Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority Board
- Reyna hired as massage therapist at Dr. Virden’s Medical Spa
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018
- $4.5 million Nevada Historical Society building swap with UNR on hold
- GOED director: Tesla’s billion-dollar investment diversifying Nevada economy
- Report: At 7,059 employees, Tesla Gigafactory exceeds promised employment
- Luxury real estate company Engel & Völkers expanding to Reno