Jamie Lawson gets promoted to CFO for ITS Logistics
March 1, 2018
Jamie Lawson has been promoted to chief financial officer for ITS Logistics.
Lawson started at the company in 2014 as controller before being promoted to director of finance. She has worked in public accounting for certified public accounting firms in Oklahoma, California and Nevada and has more than 20 years experience in public accounting and private industry.
Lawson completed her degree in accounting and finance at Oklahoma Baptist University.
Trending In: People
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada