Jenifer Davidson selected as Douglas County’s assistant county manager
March 29, 2018
Jenifer Davidson has been selected as assistant county manager for Douglas County.
Davidson replaces Vicki Moore, who resigned from the post.
Davidson previously served as Minden Town Manager and as an administrative services manager at China Springs.
While in college, Jenifer worked at the United States Attorney's Office in Boise.
She is a Certified Public Official through the Nevada League of Cities and Municipalities.
SheDavidson holds a Bachelor's of Science in Political Science with an emphasis in Public Law, Philosophy and Administration from Boise State University. She was a member of the Leadership Douglas County class of 2013 and a recently completed the UNRUniversity of Nevada, Reno Supervisory Management Program.
Trending In: People
- Blockchains, owner of 67,000 acres at TRIC, unveils plans to build ‘smart city’ east of Reno
- Zeppelin, a 21-and-up restaurant/bar, to open at The LOOP in Reno
- Rob Galloway named publisher of Nevada Appeal
- Coldwell Banker Select Property Management merges with Carson Properties
- Biggest Little Warehouse: Inside outdoor giant Patagonia’s massive Reno operations