Jennifer Denoo replacing retiring Dennis Flanagan as president of Great Basin Federal Credit Union
June 9, 2017
Jennifer Denoo has been selected to serve as president of Great Basin Federal Credit Union, effective June 5.
Denoo will replace Dennis Flanagan, who is retiring as president and CEO of Great Basin FCU effective Jan. 31, 2018.
Denoo previously served as the Reno-based credit union's chief operations officer since 2008. She joined Great Basin FCU in 1994 as a teller, before moving to collections manager in 1999. In 2004, she was named the credit union's lending and collections manager.
Denoo currently serves on the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues' nominating committee.
She is a 2008 graduate of Western CUNA Management School.
Flannigan served 22 years at Great Basin FCU, the last 10 as president and CEO.
Recommended Stories For You
He currently serves on the board of the Nevada Credit Union League and the League's Government Relations Committee.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire