Jill Vacchina Dobbs named executive director of SPCA of Northern Nevada
February 7, 2017
Jill Vacchina Dobbs has been named executive director of the SPCA of Northern Nevada (SPCA).
Vacchina Dobbs previously worked in the financial services and tech industries. She moved to Truckee, Calif., after graduating from law school and serving the last 10 years with the board Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe; the last six years as board president.
Vacchina Dobbs graduated with honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara and also graduated cum laude from Gonzaga Law School.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city