Jim Dingman, ITS Logistics
September 21, 2017
Jim Dingman has been named president of fleet operations for ITS Logistics in Reno.
Dingman started his career at Crete Carrier in Lincoln, Neb., while attending college, starting out in operations and moving on to sales in 1999. He joined Gordon Trucking in 2002 as director of regional sales. He served in several positions including area vice president of operations. In 2016, Dingman joined Interstate Distributor as Western Regional vice president responsible for multiple areas of the business. He also served six years as a diesel mechanic in the U.S. Marine Corps.
Dingman earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from the University of Nebraska, and an MBA from Washington State University.
Trending In: People
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21