Jon French, Daniella Rinaldi
October 21, 2016
Jon French and Daniella Rinaldi have joined the staff at Coffeebar in Reno.
French was hired as the company's coffee director.
He moved to Reno from Seattle, where he started pop-up coffee concept MmmHmm Coffee and managed Counter Culture Coffee's first partnership in the Pacific Northwest; Anchored Ship Coffee Bar. French was a competitor in the 2016 United States Barista Championship representing Old World Coffee and Hub Coffee Roasters, of Reno.
Rinaldi was hired as head pastry chef.
Rinaldi, originally from Connecticut, has worked at The Greenbrier in West Virginia; The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes in Florida; The Trump International Hotel and Tower; Chicago, Illinois; and the most recently The Ritz-Carlton in Lake Tahoe. She has also worked in pastry kitchens in New York, San Francisco, and Massachusetts.
Rinaldi enrolled in a technical high school in her home state at age 14, studying pastry and baking. She earned her bachelor's degree in restaurant management at The Culinary Institute of America and soon after took an externship in Hawaii.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots