October 21, 2016
Joshua Putney has been hired as the digital, media and public relations coordinator for Reno 1868 FC, the new soccer team that begins play in 2017.
Putney previously worked for CustomInk as a graphic designer for the sales department.
Putney earned a bachelor's degree in journalism with an emphasis on digital marketing and public relations from the University of Nevada-Reno.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2