October 24, 2016
Julianne Fritcher has been hired as a project manager for Noble Studios, a digital marketing agency.
Fritcher previously worked in finance before starting her own iPhone software development company, where she did everything from coding to marketing.
Fritcher earned her bachelor's degree in finance and international business from the University of Nevada, Reno, where she was also a member of the women's swimming and diving team.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots