October 21, 2016
Kathleen Conaboy, an attorney and a lobbyist in the Government Affairs & Advocacy Group for the Reno law office of McDonald Carano, was recognized as the Executive Director of the Year by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Conaboy has served as executive director of AAOS for the state of Nevada for the past eight years.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots