Kealy re-elected to Parsons Behle & Latimer’s board of directors
February 3, 2017
Michael R. Kealy, an attorney and managing shareholder in the Reno law office of Parsons Behle & Latimer, has been re-elected to the law firm's 2017 board of directors.
Kealy serves as the Reno office managing partner and is a member of the litigation department and concentrates his practice on commercial and real estate litigation matters.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city