Keller Williams Group One agents, staff
September 14, 2017
Fifteen real estate agents and staff members from the Keller Williams Group One office in Reno traveled to Texas this week as part of the company-wide relief efforts to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.
More than 5,000 other Keller Williams agents nationwide who have volunteered in Houston and across Texas.
The Keller Williams Reno office, which has about 250 agents, has also raised more than $7,000 in donations toward hurricane relief efforts.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason