Kimberly Jackson, Lori Crown
October 28, 2016
Kimberly Jackson and Lori Crown have joined the senior management staff at The Bonanza Casino.
Jackson was hired as director of finance.
Jackson, who has over 20 years of accounting and finance experience, previously worked as a controller for Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, director of finance/controller for John Ascuaga's Nugget, and director of finance for Caesars Tahoe.
Crown was hired as director of human resources.
Crown, who has over 25 years experience in human resources, previously worked as director of human resources at Tahoe Biltmore Lodge and Casino, Eastern Plumas Health Care, Club Cal Neva, and Atlantis Casino Resort.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots