Klaich to lead Nevada offices of Eide Bailly
February 21, 2017
Mike Klaich, a CPA and partner in the Reno office of the accounting firm Eide Bailly, has been appointed to serve as the partner-in-charge of its Nevada offices.
Klaich succeeds Butch Anderson, CPA and partner.
Klaich, who has more than 30 years of public accounting experience, has held other leadership roles with Eide Bailly predecessor firms, including managing partner from 2003-2008 and tax department head from 2008-2014.
He holds professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants, and a specialty association membership with the Financial Planning Association.
Klaich earned his Bachelor's of Science degree in business administration of University of Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city