Kurt Thigpen named CEO of Ace Studios in Reno
March 1, 2018
Kurt Thigpen has been named chief executive officer of Ace Studios, a Reno-based multimedia marketing and design agency.
Thigpen, who has more than ten years' experience in website and graphic design, digital marketing, and online advertising, previously worked for Renown Health as a digital marketing specialist, and has worked with many different types of organizations through his work at Ace Studios.
He serves on the NCET Board of Directors as vice president of email services for Tech Wednesday, and is also the president of the American Advertising Federation of Reno.
Thigpen graduated from college in Georgia and moved to Reno in 2011.
Trending In: People
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada