Kyle McClelland, Have Lights Will Travel
September 14, 2017
Kyle McClelland has purchased sole ownership of Have Lights Will Travel, buying out its previous owner, Reginald Willison.
McClelland has been with Have Lights since 2005 where he has overseen the company's operations. He will continue in management roles.
Have Lights Will Travel is a Reno-based electrical contractor that focuses on lighting maintenance and repairs as well as energy-efficient upgrades.
Trending In: People
- Reno pizzeria employing disabled persons receives national recognition
- Chris Dancy, ‘the most connected human on earth,’ keynotes Aug. 24 WIN breakfast
- Chick-Fil-A coming to Carson City
- Sports book operator fined $250,000 by Nevada regulators
- Reno Women’s Leadership Initiative kickoff event set for Aug. 21