Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
March 16, 2018
Lane Powell has been promoted to general manager of leasing for Idealease and Paclease divisions of Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International in Sparks.
Powell, who has worked in the trucking industry for more than eight years, previously served as lease service manager. He also served as tank technician in the U.S. Army.
He holds an associate's degree from Truckee Meadows Community College and is due to graduate this fall with a bachelor's degree in technical management.
Trending In: People
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- VIDEO: 800,000-square-foot S&S Activewear distribution center in Reno to create 350 jobs
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square