Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
March 16, 2018
Lane Powell has been promoted to general manager of leasing for Idealease and Paclease divisions of Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International in Sparks.
Powell, who has worked in the trucking industry for more than eight years, previously served as lease service manager. He also served as tank technician in the U.S. Army.
He holds an associate's degree from Truckee Meadows Community College and is due to graduate this fall with a bachelor's degree in technical management.
Trending In: People
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018