Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
March 16, 2018
Lane Powell has been promoted to general manager of leasing for Idealease and Paclease divisions of Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International in Sparks.
Powell, who has worked in the trucking industry for more than eight years, previously served as lease service manager. He also served as tank technician in the U.S. Army.
He holds an associate's degree from Truckee Meadows Community College and is due to graduate this fall with a bachelor's degree in technical management.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason