Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
March 16, 2018
Lane Powell has been promoted to general manager of leasing for Idealease and Paclease divisions of Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International in Sparks.
Powell, who has worked in the trucking industry for more than eight years, previously served as lease service manager. He also served as tank technician in the U.S. Army.
He holds an associate's degree from Truckee Meadows Community College and is due to graduate this fall with a bachelor's degree in technical management.
Trending In: People
- Winter storms to make Reno-Carson-Tahoe travel ‘difficult to impossible’
- Bently Distillery opening headlines top Nevada attractions for 2019
- In $120 million deal, Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe sells to Dallas company
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- CREW Northern Nevada appoints 2019 board members