Laxalt & Nomura, Ltd. attorney named a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
March 29, 2018
Wayne Shaffer, an attorney and senior member at Laxalt & Nomura, Ltd., has been named a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
The College, founded in 1950, is composedcomprised of the best trial lawyers from the United States and Canada. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before they can be considered for a Fellowship.
Trending In: People
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018