Laxalt & Nomura, Ltd. attorney named a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
March 29, 2018
Wayne Shaffer, an attorney and senior member at Laxalt & Nomura, Ltd., has been named a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
The College, founded in 1950, is composedcomprised of the best trial lawyers from the United States and Canada. Lawyers must have a minimum of 15 years of trial experience before they can be considered for a Fellowship.
Trending In: People
- Nevada brothel industry on shaky ground as possible ban looms in Lyon County
- VIDEO: 800,000-square-foot S&S Activewear distribution center in Reno to create 350 jobs
- YPN 20 under 40 nominees announced
- Reno, Sparks, UNR to Lime: Pump the brakes on e-scooters
- Galaxy Theatres opens 13-screen Sparks location in Victorian Square