Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP attorneys named to 2017 Chambers USA list
May 31, 2017
Six attorneys from Reno offices of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP were ranked the 2017 Chambers USA list.
Those attorneys recognized were: Michael Alonso, gaming & licensing; Anthony Cabot, gaming & licensing; Howard Cole, labor & employment; Von Heinz, litigation: general commercial; Sean McGuinness, gaming & licensing; and Dan Waite, litigation: general commercial.
In Nevada, the firm was recognized for its gaming & licensing and litigation: general commercial practice area, and received Nationwide accolades for its gaming & licensing practice.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered